Thanks Desi. We are doing good. I left a big old long comment on your blog last night that answers your last comment on my blog. I haven't quite figured out how this blogging stuff works.:) any how I am finally getting over my cold. Well at least I thought so yesterday. This morning my throat is killing me so we will see. i really hope I'm almost done cuz I'm getting pretty sore and I'm tired of feeling yucky. Otherwise Josh and I are getting ready to celebrate our 4th anniversary at the end of this month. Our actual anniversary was on the 5th but I was sick and Josh had to work. Life is good. we love ya! How are you doing. I see your pretty done with the whole Pregnancy thing. :) It'll be over before you know it. I saw that you moved. where are you living now?
You're coming down in May?! I'm so excited! We miss you too! Kenny just came back from visiting you and telling us about how much fun he had with ya. I was so jealous! I can't wait to see you! Do you have any dates or just may?
6 comments:
Love the cake!
You did such a good job. I love it. So how are you guys doing?
Thanks Manda. It took a little more work than I expected but they turned out great! He had an awesome Birthday! Can you believe he's 3?!
Thanks Desi. We are doing good. I left a big old long comment on your blog last night that answers your last comment on my blog. I haven't quite figured out how this blogging stuff works.:) any how I am finally getting over my cold. Well at least I thought so yesterday. This morning my throat is killing me so we will see. i really hope I'm almost done cuz I'm getting pretty sore and I'm tired of feeling yucky. Otherwise Josh and I are getting ready to celebrate our 4th anniversary at the end of this month. Our actual anniversary was on the 5th but I was sick and Josh had to work. Life is good. we love ya! How are you doing. I see your pretty done with the whole Pregnancy thing. :)
It'll be over before you know it.
I saw that you moved. where are you living now?
It all looks soo fun! The cakes are way cute! I miss you guys soooo much! I can't wait to see you all in may!!!!!!!
You're coming down in May?! I'm so excited! We miss you too! Kenny just came back from visiting you and telling us about how much fun he had with ya. I was so jealous! I can't wait to see you! Do you have any dates or just may?
Post a Comment