We own these two trees
and these two pomegranite bushes too!
and yes we get to keep the pile of dirt too!
TJ and I love to stop here on our walks to let him play on the "big hill".
He has a lot of fun.
He has a lot of fun.
TJ keeps asking us when we are going to build our "durt house" and I have to explain to him that it wont be made of dirt. He's so funny!
5 comments:
Too bad that Little Man isn't very cute! It'sa shame really!
Yeah!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!
I know Heather. Everyday I curse the Heavens and ask why I had to have such a dull, homely little boy. I guess I'll just have to deal.
Thanks Brandie! We're a little excited too. Not so much that you'd notice though. :) I do wish we could stop thinking about it 24/7! We're not gonna make it the 3 1/2 years.
Yeah, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment