Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TJ's 5th Birthday!!!

Sorry these are a bit late...TJ's birthday is on January 16th.

This year TJ wanted a SUPER HERO birthday so I got the idea for a fun cake and My Mother in-law Brenda and I Put it all together :)




We used toys TJ already had so we had to wash them before we could use them.


It took us longer than we thought it would but it was worth it! TJ loved it :D


Brenda and I had a lot of fun too.




Shoes and socks from Grandma Debbie. The Spiderman ones light up! He really needed some new ones because this boy has GIANT feet! He wears a size 1 now. I had a really hard time convincing my Mom that she needed to buy him size 1....First she called me to ask what size and when I told her size 1 she said,"Are you sure?"
ME- "Yes unless something else comes after 13."
MOM- "These are huge he can't be wearing size 1!"
ME- "Well he is too big for his 13's so that's the only way he can go mom."
MOM- "Go get a ruler and measure his foot."
ME- "How is that going to help?"
MOM- "I'll go get a ruler too and I'll put it up to the shoe."
ME- "Ok crazy lady but I'm telling you he wears a 1."
MOM- "Just humor me."
ME- "6 1/2 inches"
MOM- "That's almost the size of my foot! There's no way!!"
ME- "Mom he has huge feet!"
MOM- "I know but this is ridiculous!"
Then we got off the phone. Apparently I didn't convince her though because she bought the 13's, brought them back to my house and compared them to his old shoes. Now she believes me!

1 comment:

The Mattson's said...

You are such a cute Mommy:) Looks like he had a fun birthday!