I am in awe Mandy! That is beautiful and I wish I was that artistic. Where are you gonna put it now? It needs to be front and center!
I love you, and I am sorry that I have been a horrible friend lately...I am really good at isolating and pushing people away when I am struggling but I KNOW I need my friends to help me...plus, I LOVE you!!!!
Jenn- You are NOT a horrible friend. I know you are struggling and that you have to do things your own way. I LOVE YOU TOO! A LOT! :D
Did you ever get that email I sent with the attachment of that book I gave you last time we saw each other? Josh and I are almost done with it and it is AMAZING! It opens your eyes to things you never really thought of before and gets you to think about things you already know in ways you never would have. It is a very healing book and I know you would benefit from it if you just stick with it. I promise you will feel Spiritually uplifted and emotionally healed when you do. Let me know what you think and if I can do anything to help :)
3 comments:
Very pretty. :) I think you can click on my name to get to my blog...not sure though.
I am in awe Mandy! That is beautiful and I wish I was that artistic. Where are you gonna put it now? It needs to be front and center!
I love you, and I am sorry that I have been a horrible friend lately...I am really good at isolating and pushing people away when I am struggling but I KNOW I need my friends to help me...plus, I LOVE you!!!!
jennabee : )
Jenn-
You are NOT a horrible friend. I know you are struggling and that you have to do things your own way. I LOVE YOU TOO! A LOT! :D
Did you ever get that email I sent with the attachment of that book I gave you last time we saw each other? Josh and I are almost done with it and it is AMAZING! It opens your eyes to things you never really thought of before and gets you to think about things you already know in ways you never would have. It is a very healing book and I know you would benefit from it if you just stick with it. I promise you will feel Spiritually uplifted and emotionally healed when you do.
Let me know what you think and if I can do anything to help :)
Love ya girly!
Post a Comment