Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well it's getting closer!

This is where I am at in my class. I still need to add another chair, the cobble stone on the balcony and a lot of little details here and there throughout.




This is the progress in my kitchen with a side by side view of what I have done in class. I have changed a few things in my kitchen painting that I like a bit better (like the tree branches in the top right corner)but I'm far from done on any of it. Progress is a good thing though and I am learning a lot. It is a whole different ball game when painting on a completely vertical surface so it's been a good experience to do the same painting in both places.

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

It is looking awesome!!!! You are so talented :)

Mandy sue said...

Awe thanks. I'm super excited! I'm doing pretty good.