Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The plan is set!

We will be in Salt Lake for an ultrasound on the 28th which will let us know what steps to take next, when to do the insemination and how long our stay in Salt Lake will be.


Keep your fingers crossed that this one will take because we can't afford to keep going to Salt Lake every month :) Our funds are pretty much depleted at this point.
Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Brandie B. said...

Good luck sexy lady! miss ya tons!

Mandy sue said...

Thanks. I MISS YOU TOO! We should do lunch while we're up there.

Brandie B. said...

Yes, we should do lunch while you guys are up here! Will you be here the sunday before, the 27th, because i told heather that i wanted to have dinner at bonnies that sunday night! And, i don't know when i am coming down there, just either in January or february! Don't know yet!

Treasure said...

We will keep you in our prayers! Let us know how things go. Love you!!

Mandy sue said...

Our plan is to come up on the 26th so we will definitely see you at Bonnie's!

Mandy sue said...

Thanks Treasure we love ya!

Jenn said...

I am soooooo disapointed that I was too sick to hang out with you :(

But, Let me know the next time you will be up and we will try again.

Good luck with everything! I love you and want NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU!!!!!

xoxo,
me